Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tagged by Larry

8 Things Larry doesn't know about me

Since everyone seems to be using a different numbering scheme I'll try binary



(00110001) I used to watch Barney and Sesame Street 208 times a year.. and got paid to do it.


In my former life I was a Broadcast Engineer (Master Control Operator)


(00110010) I spent a night with some the Osmond's.


They were editing a commercial for the pending opening of a new theater in the next room while I was working graveyard at a local TV station

(00110011) I've been photographed with Red Green.

He was in town for a PBS fundraiser.

(00110100) I accidentally bumped into John Goodman at a telethon

Classic case of a young producer running copy down a crowed hallway



(00110101) I was once nearly pulled from a vehicle when I attached a rope to the door handle to keep it closed.


My old school Monte Carlo had the passenger side door frozen open. I had to get to work. Made a left turn and....

(00110110) I can wiggle my ears.

This creeps out my wife and amazes my children.

(00110111) I've actually witnessed Sambora do this

(00111000) I actually hosted an old school gopher server... On a mac

Finally, and this is not numbered because I was only asked for 8... I much like Larry admire Al, but I'm afraid of commitment so I'm not in his fan club, but I am White and Nerdy.

I also dig Shazam (Always wanted to travel the country in an RV wearing a cape), but I prefered Space Academy Wikipedia link to Space Academy


There's probably more to know about me, but I've forgotten a good amount of what I've done.

Don't know who hasn't been tagged, so if you have suggestions... Leave comments

1 comment:

JMo said...

That is an official issued FBI hat too. Shhhh...